Tuesday, May 4, 2010

mars and venus

Hi Friends

This is a treatise on the definition of "soon."

As in, "I'll call you soon."

As in, it is now Tuesday night and I was promised a call "soon" on Saturday.

I think "soon" has passed.

However, I am a female.

Apparently, to males, "soon" doesn't necessarily mean "soon."

It means, "I'll call you at some point before the seasons change."

My brother seems to think that this is normal male behaviour.

Consider this a PSA: Don't say you will call soon if you are not planning to call within 24-72 hours.

I don't understand. One doesn't even have to dial anymore. One pulls up my name on the screen of one's cell phone and applies light pressure. It's pretty simple.

In other blog news, I am going out with the IJL guy from Sunday again. He actually called and asked me out again. What a concept. I am looking forward to seeing him again.

Also, I am meeting a new Match guy on Thursday.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment