Thursday, April 22, 2010

sigh

Well friends

It was nice while it lasted. I e-mailed bachelor number two to break our second date. Our religious beliefs were too different. I knew that to be the case, but I was trying to talk myself into thinking that either a) I could have a little fun and no one would get hurt, or b) I could make it work. Of course neither of these are true and after a little tough love from my friends I cancelled the date.

Just so the night wouldn't be a total loss, I agreed to meet a new guy that I have been emailing for the last week. It was so bad. He was so boring. We were in armchairs at The Brewers Art. Armchairs-comfy, relaxing, kick-back armchairs. I was relaxed...he was straight as a pin and bobbed his head in a very weird way to everything I said. He must have been nervous because his pattern of speech was not congruent with what is generally agreed upon as normal.

Good bye Mr. Bobble-head.

And the worst part is that I know if I had gone out with bachelor number two, I would have enjoyed myself.

Nobody said it was easy/no one ever said it would be so hard/I'm going back to the start.

Good night

1 comment: